In this 90 mins’ self-love training call you will discover:
· How to push through your negative self-talk
· What it means to have self-love
· All the ways to practice self-love
· My journey of learning the importance of self-love
· Embracing who you really are and renew yourself
· How to Shift your energy into a positive one
· Actionable steps to get started in your self-love journey
Here is what some of you are saying about this call:
1. First just let me say Thank You for this wonderful recording. I am listening to it and really enjoying it. It is adding to my learning to Love My Self. -H. Rose
2. Thank you so much! It worked for me -T. Summer
3. I am finishing the training and I just wanted to say you did a great job! I took a lot of good notes and told a couple of my friends today. I scheduled a call and I thank you for sharing your story and time with me. -S. Bragg
Denise Dominguez is in love with sharing her experience of learning all about self-love with you. Through her struggles in her 22-yr marriage and finally having the courage to leave and reinvent herself she found the gifts and lessons in her story and wants you to see that in yours too! Self-love is the foundation to having everything you desire in life.
Originally from South Florida, where she raised her two children, Denise Dominguez is a Woman’s Empowerment Coach, speaker and international bestselling author who helps women by having them face their fears and limiting beliefs that hinder them from living the life they dream of. Denise has a clear vision for seeing the trouble-spots that exist in, every “stuck” situation and the creativity to transform it instantly. –Through her own struggles and divorce Denise has managed to come out of it with a smiling face and a positive attitude through it all.
Denise’s current mission is completing her book that will launch on Women’s Day 2018. And she is the co-author of the book titled A New Day Dawns- Breaking up with Abuse that launched October 2016 and went straight to Amazons INTERNATIONAL Best Seller within hours of the launch.
When Denise is not coaching women, she is enjoying family time, cooking, traveling and going to rock concerts.